Roadside photography

I never said I was a landscape photographer, and I definitely am not but I would like to call this roadside photography as it was "quick pull the car over", jump out, take a photo or two, jump back in and keep driving.  We had alot of kilometres to cover.  In 3 weeks we drove over 4000kms around Norway.  From Kongsberg up the Swedish coast, through Finland and into Alta, then Kvænangen, Andøy, Lofoten, Bodø, Trondheim, Lillehammer and back to dear old Kongsberg.
There was a section of road between Kvænangen and Andenes that was so breath-takingly beautiful it was almost too much to bare.  We yelled words like "magnificent!" and gasped several times in complete astonishment of how beautiful a country can really be.  I actually found this part of the trip the most beautiful.  Even more so than Lofoten, although that was really incredible too! The low fog rolling down cliffs was just wonderful.  I am running out of words to describe beautiful countryside so I will stop and just show you my roadside pics.  There are a couple of non-landscapish ones thrown in too.  And the photos are completely in random order so sorry about that. I would just like to add that if it wasn't for our brilliant little back seaters that love the car it would not have been possible!
Enjoy!

fluid1

fluid2

fluid3

fluid4

fluid5

fluid6

fluid7

fluid8

fluid9

fluid10

fluid11

fluid12

fluid13

fluid14

fluid15

fluid16

fluid17

fluid18

fluid19

fluid20

fluid21

fluid22

fluid23

fluid24

fluid25

Comments

Popular Posts