Søteste Sofia & Store Søster

It was so nice to have sisters in my little studio again.  At first big sister was not so interested and I was worried I wouldn't get to photograph that beautiful girl with the most amazing hair.  She had a small talk with her Pappa and then was ready for the spotlight! The only thing was I didn't get many photos at all of just the baby.  Not that I could possibly complain about that.  I got some lovely photos of the sisters together.  So I asked if they could come back for another shoot 2 days later and little Sofia at 10 days old slept so soundly the whole shoot.  It is very easy when they are so young and so sleepy.  I can put them into whatever position I want.
This photoshoot was a gift from family and what a lovely gift to give someone :-)
Enjoy!

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

Comments

Popular Posts