We Are Family

Family or big group photos can be a little scary.  I am not the type of person that likes to stand in front of a group of people ever!  One on one or small intimate groups I like much better.  But sometimes I get a family that puts me completely at ease. I don't need to give much direction, the two year old is brought into the pictures when everyone else is ready, everyone smiles, and I am one happy photographer...phew! I have taken photos of Tina's immediate family several times now and we have become friends over just a short time.  It was nice to meet the whole family who were very welcoming and actually even wanted me to stay for pizza which we would have if we didn't have other plans! :-)
I followed the kids and Tina around for a little while after the group photos and got some cute photos in the long grass.
Enjoy!

1fluid

2fluid

3fluid

4fluid

5fluid

6fluid

7fluid

8fluid

9fluid

10fluid

Comments

Popular Posts