A Funfair & a Wedding

I am sure I have said it before how much I like a challenge.  I think people can easily sit in their comfort zone and do what they know works.  And it does work, again and again.  Me I get bored easily and want to do something exciting and something that might be a little scary/fun.  No I am not talking about sitting on a ferris wheel, although that said, taking photos while spinning around is something else! But being in a place full of people, bright sunshine that you didn't plan on, slushy icy mud that you kind of half expected.  That is putting me way out of my comfort zone! And I like it. I just have to think more!  I also had an amazing couple that liked the idea instantly and made a 5 minute ceremony at Tinghuset (registry office) a little more exciting. 

I was so happy to be included in the ceremony at Tinghuset this time as I hadn't been there before.  It was very nice with big windows, candles and a lovely atmosphere, even if it was flourescent lighting.

I had a picture in my head that I could place the couple directly in front of the ferris wheel for this amazing photo, but this year they had another ride right in front of it and there was a bit of chaotic mess around that I did not expect and did not make for such nice photos unfortunately.  So I was rather disappointed about that.  Still we got some nice photos there and then went to Myntgata which is a lovely old street in Kongsberg with galleries and museums.  Here I got the couple alone for a little more romantic photos.
Congratulations Rashaad and Andreas! Thanks for a lovely afternoon.
Enjoy!

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18


Comments

Popular Posts