Autumn Inspiration Bridal Shoot

I have caught up on some work this last week so I thought I would reward myself by finally editing my bridal inspiration shoot I did a month ago when the autumn leaves were just perfect.  I don't actually remember seeing so much colour here in Norway before.  I am not sure if it is that I just found the perfect spot or it has been particularly beautiful this autumn.

I collaborated again with the wonderfully creative florist Line Strysse Foyn from Numedal Blomster.  She really made the most beautiful flowers! Hedda Hageseter Johne was the beautiful model and was very good at doing her own makeup.  Thanks to Laura for the loan of her beautiful wedding dress.  When I saw a picture of her dress I knew it had to be the dress for this shoot.

I hope I have inspired some new brides out there with this little post.  Autumn is now my favourite month to shoot in! Glorious colours and amazing light! What more could a photographer ask for?
Thanks so much to Line and Hedda for putting this shoot together with me.  I look forward to our winter wonderland inspiration shoot!
Enjoy!



























Comments

  1. love the shot of the leaves flying in front of her :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts