Apple Orchard Photoshoot

The weather has been typically autumn which can be a little unpredictable.  Rain, sunshine, cold, windy and this week we have had our first frosts.  It really is my favourite season to photograph.  The colours and light are amazing and we had a crazy but beautiful day. We drove out to Fiskumvannet where there are lots of apple orchards.  I have always admired this beautiful area and after realising that my original location hadn't changed colour yet I thought that red apple orchards would be great! We arrived and the 2.5 year old boy had been asleep and I know I don't like to be woken up after a nice nap and he was not in a good mood to say the least :-) It looked like for a moment that he wasn't going to be in the photos at all but then we mentioned dinosaurs and he went into the incredible world of a child and I am pretty sure he really thought he was hunting dinosaurs! His big sisters succumbed to his fantasies and played along with him.
We had rain and sunshine at the same time in the beginning and then sunshine and lots of wind which is great and usually puts kids in a good mood :-)
Thanks again to Numedal Blomster for such lovely autumn flower crowns.
Enjoy!



























Comments

Popular Posts